Third quarter, been there, done that. Wow the time flew, and we’re already midway through the 4th quarter… so w’happening?
The third quarter was dominated by a move of flat, and as I look at the desk and shelving made by these wood chip gnarled hands I can feel a certain level of satisfaction with what we did. At the same time, my new-years task factory sits glowering from my computer screen. If only I could cross off more tasks and feel that Zero-Backlog satisfaction again… What was done? Time to have a look.
- Complete four track EP. Was looking to get a new EP out in the first half of this year, but spent the time writing blog posts and had an incredible workload instead.
- Complete Album. Looking to get a new album worth of material complete by EOY.
- Complete first issue of “FastFoodCyberNation” comic. Work on this has begun.
- Complete iPhone Rhythm Action proof-of-concept. 70% complete… I really need to get on the case with this.
- Complete Newton Scale iPhone app.
- Complete editing and animation on “Sorry”.
- Learn Russian.
Complete reading Sci-Fi Masterworks series.Series 100% complete. Amazed by some of the books I missed out before completing this reading list… I’ll write a blog post about it shortly. Get Brown 2 Belt in JKD. Brown Belt 2 GET! Really pleased with this, and training for my next grading.
- Get Black Belt in JKD. Unfortunately not going to happen this year, but will be pushing this into the backlog for next year.
- Vinyl back-up (my procrastination task) Vinyl currently at 70% complete.
- Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0×0001 Vid Player.
Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0×0005, the Valentine edition. Unfortunately couldn’t generate enough interest to get this compilation out. Its on the back burner for next year. Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0×0006, the collaboration projects. It is done and available for free DL on bandcamp.
- Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0×0007, the rescore project. Unfortunately Dane is a bit tied up with this one, but we’re going to try and push this along presently.
As a being subject to entropy it feels like I’ll succumb to basic limits of physiology before I have enough time to do a portion of what I’d like to. Will be interesting to see where this list is by years end. Q4 almost dead on it’s feet, where will we end up?