Third quarter, been there, done that. Wow the time flew, and we’re already midway through the 4th quarter… so w’happening?
The third quarter was dominated by a move of flat, and as I look at the desk and shelving made by these wood chip gnarled hands I can feel a certain level of satisfaction with what we did. At the same time, my new-years task factory sits glowering from my computer screen. If only I could cross off more tasks and feel that Zero-Backlog satisfaction again… What was done? Time to have a look.
- Complete four track EP. Was looking to get a new EP out in the first half of this year, but spent the time writing blog posts and had an incredible workload instead.
- Complete Album. Looking to get a new album worth of material complete by EOY.
- Complete first issue of “FastFoodCyberNation” comic. Work on this has begun.
- Complete iPhone Rhythm Action proof-of-concept. 70% complete… I really need to get on the case with this.
- Complete Newton Scale iPhone app.
- Complete editing and animation on “Sorry”.
- Learn Russian.
Complete reading Sci-Fi Masterworks series.Series 100% complete. Amazed by some of the books I missed out before completing this reading list… I’ll write a blog post about it shortly. Get Brown 2 Belt in JKD. Brown Belt 2 GET! Really pleased with this, and training for my next grading.
- Get Black Belt in JKD. Unfortunately not going to happen this year, but will be pushing this into the backlog for next year.
- Vinyl back-up (my procrastination task) Vinyl currently at 70% complete.
- Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0x0001 Vid Player.
Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0x0005, the Valentine edition. Unfortunately couldn’t generate enough interest to get this compilation out. Its on the back burner for next year. Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0x0006, the collaboration projects. It is done and available for free DL on bandcamp.
- Complete work on the TEFOSAV Aggregator Project 0x0007, the rescore project. Unfortunately Dane is a bit tied up with this one, but we’re going to try and push this along presently.
As a being subject to entropy it feels like I’ll succumb to basic limits of physiology before I have enough time to do a portion of what I’d like to. Will be interesting to see where this list is by years end. Q4 almost dead on it’s feet, where will we end up?